November is National Bladder Health Awareness Month. In an effort to give people as much information as possible on issues related to bladder health, we're providing a current "roundup" below of information, articles, and topics covered on GBU's website—as well as some important reads from around the web.
From Greater Boston Urology
- Bladder Health Q&A with Dr. Fitzgerald
- Cranberry for Recurrent UTIs & Other FAQs
- InterStim Therapy® for Bladder Control and Bowel Control
- Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women: Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Overactive Bladder in Women: Symptoms & Treatment Options
- How Dr. Johnson Uses Coloplast Products in Her Urogynecology Practice
- Quick Primer on Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy at GBU
- How is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed and Treated?
- The Role Nutrition Plays in Your Urologic Health
- Incontinence after Prostate Cancer Treatments: What You Need to Know
- Bladder Health Month Recap 2017
From Around the Web
- National Association Center for Continence
- Urology Care Foundation – General Bladder Health
- Angel Marie Johnson interviewed in "A Lot of Younger Women Deal With Bladder Leakage" – The Paper Gown from Zocdoc, September 2019
- Peeing Your Pants After Pregnancy Is Preventable – New York Times, October 2019
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN)
- For Urinary Incontinence, Try Behavioral Treatments or Drugs or Both – New York Times, March 2019
Videos Regarding Bladder Health and Bladder Related Issues
What is Overactive Bladder Syndrome?
How Does Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Treat Interstitial Cystitis?
What are the Treatment Options for Bladder Leakage & Pelvic Organ Prolapse?
How is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed and Treated?
What Is Urogynecology And How Does It Help Improve A Woman's Quality Of Life?
Need a urologist to help treat your bladder issues? Make an appointment with one of our doctors. We want to help.