November is National Bladder Health Awareness Month. In an effort to give people as much information as possible on issues related to bladder health, we're providing a current "roundup" below of information, articles, and topics covered on GBU's website—as well as some important reads from around the web.
From Greater Boston Urology
- Bladder Health Q&A with Dr. Fitzgerald
- Cranberry for Recurrent UTIs & Other FAQs
- InterStim Therapy® for Bladder Control and Bowel Control
- Stress Urinary Incontinence in Women: Symptoms & Treatment Options
- Overactive Bladder in Women: Symptoms & Treatment Options
- How Dr. Johnson Uses Coloplast Products in Her Urogynecology Practice
- How is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed and Treated?
- The Role Nutrition Plays in Your Urologic Health
- Incontinence after Prostate Cancer Treatments: What You Need to Know
- Bladder Health Month Recap 2017
From Around the Web
- National Association Center for Continence
- Urology Care Foundation – General Bladder Health
- Angel Marie Johnson interviewed in "A Lot of Younger Women Deal With Bladder Leakage" – The Paper Gown from Zocdoc, September 2019
- Peeing Your Pants After Pregnancy Is Preventable – New York Times, October 2019
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN)
- For Urinary Incontinence, Try Behavioral Treatments or Drugs or Both – New York Times, March 2019
Videos Regarding Bladder Health and Bladder Related Issues
What is Overactive Bladder Syndrome?
What are the Treatment Options for Bladder Leakage & Pelvic Organ Prolapse?
How is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed and Treated?
What Is Urogynecology And How Does It Help Improve A Woman's Quality Of Life?
Need a urologist to help treat your bladder issues? Make an appointment with one of our doctors. We want to help.