What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH, is a condition in which the prostate enlarges. As it enlarges, it can press on and block the urethra. This can cause bothersome urinary symptoms, such as the following:
- Frequent need to urinate both day and night
- Weak or slow urinary stream
- A sense that you cannot completely empty your bladder
- Difficulty or delay in starting urination
- Urgent feeling of needing to urinate
- A urinary stream that stops and starts
Popular BPH treatments include UroLift, Rezum, and GreenLight Laser Therapy (scroll down for videos).
Are you experiencing BPH symptoms? Our board-certified urologists can diagnose you and provide treatment options. Let us help.